Monday 18 April 2011

Best dressed guests...

"It seems like everyone's getting married recently, and how I don't wish to dwell on the thought; something inside makes me rather envious that I am always the guest, and never that bride."

 Having a wedding to attend myself in a few weeks down in Cornwall, (still without a dress- Boo!) I have put together a few of my favourite outfits from Monsoon; inspired by the 50's lady-like look we all love, they have some amazing pieces this season that I had to post and show you all. Perfect for any guest on one of the most prettiest days in the social calender.

Fusion Kaleidoscope Dress


Fusion Kaleidoscope dress £65 Monsoon


Eves Dress

Eves Dress £120

Delano Jumpsuit

Delano jumpsuit £95

Valentia Spot Dress

Valentia spot dress £110

Papillon Maxi Dress

Papillon maxi dress £95

All dresses/playsuits can be found at http://www.monsoon.co.uk/


"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker." ~Author Unknown

(Love this quote)






1 comment:

Daliahassan said...

Love all of the dresses! :)

http://wannadecodeme.blogspot.com/