Sunday 6 February 2011

Chartreuse... Colour trend 2011

I'm in love with Chartreuse at the minute, an intimidating colour to wear but when done right can be a tasteful hue to prance around in! This rich sophisticated colour is a mixture of green and yellow and has made a gracious come back appearing on the Spring 2011 runway shows.

I recently purchased the below blouse from ASOS.COM to wear with my black sequin mini, and I think the rich colour compliments well with the black and the gold jewelery I matched with the outfit.

x






spring-2011-color-trends-chartreuse.jpg
                     Above, from left: Yigal Azrouel, Jason Wu, Proenza Schouler, Nina Ricci.
                                                        http://www.refinery29.com/



Take an adventure this season and invest in a chartreuse piece, whether it's a top, dress, or handbag or even nail colour.


1 comment:

The Chic Sheet said...

Love your style and I am new follower to your blog!

xxx
thechicsheet.net