Thursday 17 February 2011

60s Twist! - Makeup

60s Twist

Hey all! This week I have finished one of my assessments for my makeup course and yay… I got a distinction!

I am fascinated with 60s makeup and style so I thought I would create a pretty seductive 60s eye on my good friend Samantha!

As you can see she looked completely gorgeous with her hair up in a back combed twist, her makeup looked pretty and the Shu Emura False Lashes were amazing, they were thick black with feathers which drew all the attention to her pretty eyes and complimented her nude lips perfectly; she even had a gorgeous little black and white tea dress on… Perfect!

However… I find fault with everything so there would be many things I would have changed and improved on, for instance the 60s flick, could have been better; I guess its something that comes with experience and practice! One shall carry keep on trying!

Have a look at the gorgeous Sam below! Xx