Tuesday 25 January 2011

Trend Alert.... Silky Start to the Season

HEADSCARF'S
Get your selves down to your local vintage shop and hunt through the basket full of silk head scarfs... You can never have enough... wear this look on your head as a headband, as a du rag style, or as a simple pony tail, adding a touch of colour around your neck, or around your handbag for instant colour. You can pick up these vintage patterned scarfs from local vintage and charity shops for near on £3- even less, if you know where to look.
Headscarfs are all the rage for 2011, (Head scarfs are not really a trend in that sense) they are an every day accessory for some ladies, but this trend has become one that's going to see the high street full of vintage lady like glamour! Be ahead of the trend invest in some pretty scarfs and wear them STRONG!
I have a beautiful yellow Vivienne Westwood silk scarf I was bought by my best friends for my birthday, I cannot wait to get it out this spring and team it with some bright Yellow Chinos... (That I am on hunt for)

No comments: