Tuesday 25 January 2011

Trend Alert - The Quiff is a comb back...

Get the Elnett...Its back.... Its the Quiff, Set for a 2011 return, created in the 1940's; this rockabilly hair style is a definite head turner. From the traditional quiff of Mr Elvis Presley, modern adaptions have been made as seen below, long on top short at the back, worn in a pony tail for a feminine touch, or worn on the side with flowing long hair... The quiff is one of my favourite hair styles around, (personally it doesn't look too great on me) but I love it on girls and guys for that matter (especially ones with thick long way hair, The James Dean look... Utterly gorgeous), it's such a striking look, I can't wait to see some of the looks created within the next few months.



I came across this gorgeous Rockabilly spot dress from ASOS.COM at £40 which I just think sets the outfit for this hair style perfectly. I love this dress!


No comments: