Monday 17 January 2011

Fashion in film- True Romance




After seeing this film last year, only by randomly picking it up in HMV after being attracted to the front cover, browsing the "T" files, I was addicted to the character Alabama played by Patrica Arquette; in her hot pink leopard leggings, blue wayfarers and striking blonde hair, instantly I wanted to look like her.

One for the look book- I'll be channelling this look into my casual lounge wear this Spring, even the blue patent belt is bang on trend for the Summer '11. Ditch the rule book for once, and live a little... 'Alabama Style'... Everyone needs a bit of pink leopard print in their lives...

I found this on my searches for some inspired Leopard print! Oh hello!.... I like this...

A|Wear Play suit £35



Check out my blog post for some more legging inspiration.

http://dollydust.blogspot.com/2010/11/tight-tigers.html