Tuesday 7 December 2010

Every women has the ability to do it herself...

Dita Von Teese Beauty Perfection

I love Dita Von Teese! I find her incredibly intriguing, absolutely stunning and perfect in every way. When I found of Dita was writing a book women's beauty, I had to post and show my love...



What I found amazing, Dita does everything from her hair, to her styling and her makeup, herself... no Von Teese team, just Dita...



Dita believes every woman has the ability to do it herself if she just learns how, so she's producing a book with detailed step-by-step photo instructions of how to get every look. Dita says...



"I want it to be how-to, with the good message. I don’t use a hair and makeup team to get ready for the red carpet. I’m trying to get out the do-it-yourself message. I don’t go to the salon when I need to color my hair, I pull out my box of hair dye. I want women to understand that you don’t have to have the glam squad to put you together. You just have to have desire, practice and a little guidance."


We now await the Dita Von Teese Makeup line... And I for one will be first in the queue!


With thanks to stylebisto for this information.

No comments: